10 Reasons To Visit San Francisco’s Cavallo Point
If you want unique photos of the Golden Gate Bridge, Cavallo Point is the place to take your camera.
Nature, Nurture, Culture, Adventure
- The Bay Area’s first and only Eco-Luxe Lodge located in a National Park
- Located at the foot of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
- The only hotel rooms anywhere with an up-close view of the GG Bridge
- Only a 10 minute drive into San Francisco
- Only 1-hour from wine country
- The best view of the San Francisco skyline
- Marin’s only Michelin rated Restaurant providing local sustainable cuisine
- A unique Healing Arts Center and Spa with serene outdoor meditation garden
- An onsite Cooking School with an ever-changing roster of cooking classes and programs flavored by the bounty of the organic offerings from the San Francisco Bay Area.
- A culture focused on environmental sustainability (LEED Gold Certification, 2010)
Right now is a great time to experience Cavallo Point! Due to the elegant surrounding of the Colonial Revival houses on the Parade Grounds, the property is an ideal setting for the holidays.
For more information, visit: http://www.cavallopoint.com/limited-time-offers.html.